mandag den 20. august 2012

20 August 2012

Two weeks since my last day in the gym after a long unplanned break. Felt good and I'm glad to be back (except I had to do it in a globo gym in Kolding, lol).

Back squat - high bar of course
5x5 @ 110.
Felt good and did not push me to the limit. Form feels better than ever. Starting a new linear progression session adding 2.5 kg each week.

OH press.
5xME @ 50.
9, 9, 9, 8, 8. My left shoulder still has a little bit of a strain around the end of the collar bone, which I had expected to be gone after two weeks break.

Strict wide grip pull up.
5xME.
12, 12, 12, 10, 10. Felt good although it feels like I am a bit heavier now :)

Back extensions.
3x (10 @ 20 kg + 10 w.o. added weight). Used a 20kg KB. Heavier weight caused the rack to flip over making me facepant the floor.

Clean shrug in Smith rack.
4x5.
70, 70, 110, 70. Did some playing around and tried the 110 just to for fun. It went ok but obviously it was all legs and not so much traps.

DB biceps curls - when in Rome.
3x8 @ 24 kg.

Also did some high hang snatch technique with an empty bar just to feel it. I had no platform and could not drop the weights so I stuck to just doing sets of three focusing on fast turn over.

Nice to be back and to see that 14 days away did not make me too weak :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar