tirsdag den 25. september 2012

25 September 2012

Competition team training.

Deadlift 4x5 @ 160 kg.
Aint no thing but a chicken wing. 160 was my previous 5RM and today I did it four times without any problems.

OH press 4x10 @ 40 kg.
Trying to get my shoulder back in business by light load and high reps with focus on perfect form. Felt good, and I had no shooting pains.

Lots of mobility work with Roland from SA. Interesting and I learned a lot.

WOD: 10 minute amrap
7 deadlifts @ 40 kg
7 power cleans
7 front squats
7 shoulders-to-overhead

Got 7 rounds and 14 reps. I think. No problem with my cardio, but my shoulders got tired. Especially while doing front squats they felt like they were seizing up which made me have to take breaks between squats and overheads in the last three rounds. Other than that I only took breaks between rounds.

Good day, learned a lot, but did not feel thoroughly beat up afterwards. Perhaps that's not too bad :) Going to the gym at 7am tomorrow to try something new for a change.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar