tirsdag den 13. november 2012

13 Nov 2012

Random shit and 5k row

Tried some good mornings, but my right shoulder still does not have the mobility to hold on to the bar, so I did a couple of high bar sets of 10 at 40 kg instead.

Laid out an agility track and did some rounds of jumping and light jogging just to exercise the ol' calves a bit.

Then pulled a Forest Gump on the rower. Decided to do 500m and when I got there I just continued to row towards 1000m, and when I got there I decided to go on a little further. Kept doing this at a 1:50-1:55 pace until the 5000m mark. Nice to get to turn on the machine once in a while.

Row 5k
Time: 18:40.
Felt miserable the last 1000m, but it reminded me of the good old days of cycling. Pain is temporary, cortisol is FOREVER!!

Finished up doing some barbell presses to test the shoulder.

OH press
4 x 15-20 reps @ 30 kg.
Went down very well, no uncomfortableness at all.

Bench press
3x20 reps @ 20 kg.
Right shoulder felt weak and sort of out of sync. I don't think I'll be doing bench press for a rather long time.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar