tirsdag den 20. november 2012

20 Nov 2012

Morning weight: -
Evening weight: 94.0 kg

Morning BB (6:30 am)

Superset 1:
Pendlay rows 5x10 @ 65 kg
Military press 5x10 @ 40 kg
Break about 60 secs per set.

Press felt good, was obviously light, and I felt almost no pain in the shoulder. I still feel a kind of lack of coordination in the joint though. As soon as I lost my form I felt pain on the anterior part of the joint.

Superset 2:
Weighted it up 5x10 @ 12 kg
DB side pull 5x10 @ 32 kg (10 for each side during each set)
Strict chin ups 5x10 @ BW
Breaks were shorter than SS1.

Chin ups got heavy but I really focused on maintaining good form to avoid causing unnecessary stress to my shoulder. Went well.

All in all a good session. Feels like the shoulder is still getting better every day. Going to be interesting to see how it reacts to this session though. This is by far the greatest stress I've put on it since the dislocation three weeks ago.


Evening training w BG Competition Team

Was not really going to do much, just hang out with the team, but I ended up doing some stuff to test my shoulder and I was pleasantly surprised.

3x30 sec handstand on wall
This was no problem at all for the shoulder. Nice.

Playing with some power cleans
Did som with 20, 40, 70 and 5-6 at 90 kg. None of these were a problem for my shoulder, neither the fast turn over on the bar or the landing on the rack position. Nice.

WOD
21-15-9 of:
125 kg deadlift
70 cm box jump

Time: 5:18.

Deadlifts were easy, with regards to both weight (cool considering my legs are completely DOMSed from the GVT yesterday) and with regards to feeling no pain in shoulder. Nice.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar