tirsdag den 6. november 2012

6 Nov 2012

Another left arm only cripple day with the highest squat tonnage I've ever done in one session.

GVT style BB high bar back squat
10x10 @ 90 kg.
Got a bit heavy towards the end but let's do 95 next week. 9000 kg is pretty fåkkin cool. Not really sure what to expect in terms of results from this though... hopefully hypertrophy :)

Left arm DB shoulder press
10x12 @ 16 kg.
For stability. Did not get heavy and I did not feel anything from my old injury in that arm.

WOD - 7 rounds for time:
20 cal airdyne (only using left arm)
7 KB snatches @ 32 kg w left arm only

Time: 6:45 (only timed the airdyne) - did approx 350-410 watts the whole way. KB snatches were unbroken, and actually not too hard. Felt my legs a bit when I got back on the airdyne, but it was ok.

2x7 KB snatch @ 40 kg.
Did not even feel too heavy. Goal is to do a couple with the 48 kg KB next week w left arm.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar