søndag den 1. juli 2012

1 July 2012

CF Total, 50 vest pull ups

CF Total
Squat: 130, 135 (PR), 142,5(F).
130 felt easy, and so did 135 (which was a 5 kg PR), so I went for 142,5 in a fit of over confidence. Disappointing. Went down a bit too fast and lost a bit of tension and had to throw the weights. Had I had the option to do another attempt I am confident that I could have gotten 140. Next time.

Press: 65, 67,5 (PR), 70(F).
67,5 felt good (PR by 2,5) but 70 only got up to my forehead. I am notoriously weak in my press, and have been stuck for a long time. The PR was ok, but I was expecting at least to be able to put up 70.

Deadlift: 170, 175 (PR), 180 (PR).
All lifts felt good but 180 was the slowest deadlift I have ever made :) Very happy about it. My goal for end of september is 190 which seems to be well within reach. Awesome.

Total: 382,5 kg (843 lbs).

50 vest pull ups.
2:40. Felt good, although butterfly only worked for about 12 reps. Did all in 5 or 6 sets, limited by the tear in my left hand that broke almost at the first pull up. Regular kips felt very strong, almost did c2b on all of them just to get some lower trap activation. Generally a good finisher.

Great day, awesome atmosphere at the gym, and a good meeting with the team that gave a lot over things to think about concerning training and how I plan to meet my goals and keep myself motivated.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar